|Support :: Receive Access to your Free Personal Web Area
It's that simple. Just click here to do it.
- What is a Web Area?
A Web Area is storage space set aside on our World-Wide-Webserver for you to store HTML documents, or web pages, that you have created. Documents that can be "browsed", or viewed, by anyone in the world. Publishing documents, or web pages, into your own Web Area establishes you a "presence" on the World-Wide-Web.
- What is my FREE web area?
When you subscribe to our True Unlimited Access Account, you receive access to a free 2mb unmanaged web area for your personal use. To initialize your the free 2mb web area that is included in your True Unlimited Access Account, just click here, or at the bottom of this page, and completely fill out the following form and you will be informed, via email, when your web area has been setup and how to access it.
- Are there any additional costs associated with your Free Personal 2mb Web Area?
- Yes, there is a one-time setup fee of $10 to setup your free 2mb personal web area.
- Yes, there will be additional charges if you exceed the 2mb storage limit. Additional web storage area will be billed $5 per month per 5mb, or fraction thereof. In other words...
- if you use 0-2mb of web storage area, you will not be billed any additional fees
- if you use 3-7mb of web storage area, you will be billed an additional $5 for each month you stay at that level.
- if you use 8-12mb of web storage area, you will be billed an additional $10 for each month you stay at that level.
- Are there any other catches associated with your Free Personal 2mb Web Area?
Yes, there are other catches.
- The web pages that you post, or upload, to this Free Personal web area are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and MAY NOT be used for any commercial or business use.
- CamTel.Net reserves the right to implement a small "ISP identification" functionality on the web pages that you post on this site.